0 votes
How do I get my w2 from my old job?

1 Answer

0 votes
Steps to Request a W2 Check with Payroll. Like asking for your pay stubs, you can get your W-2 by calling or sending an e-mail to your payroll administrator. Check if they have your mailing address right. Call the IRS. Do this if your previous employer isn't answering your calls and emails.
Welcome to our Games and Gambling site - VibraFusionLab - Art for the body